The Skinny Green Can

A Blog that promises very little - but delivers a step or two, more than expected.

Saturday 10 October 2009

4 Hours As 4th In Line.

Today, I had planned to get a new rear tyre on my bike. The workshop, titled 'Mad Mick's' was situated out at Goodna, so from Holland Park, it wasn't really in the local vicinity. On the phone when I called on Wednesday, I was told "first in best dressed, we open at 8." Getting there at 10am (as I knew 8 was as usual, beyond me) I found myself in line, behind 3 others who had with some wisdom arrived a little earlier.

Well, after getting there at 10am, I left at 2pm. And after skipping Breakfast and discovering the workshop was beyond walking distance from any food outlet, I sat in the Sun, stomach rumbling, forced to listen to Bogans discussing skewed interpretations of how the Politicians are running the country with a particular dislike towards motorcycles.

All in all, at least it was a cheap tyre fitted well.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home